Comment on page
Guide to Liquidity Lens
- 1.View summary of key statistics
- 2.Switch view between Open and Closed positions
- 3.Switch view between single or all networks
APR = [(
Claimed fees) * 365 /
# of days old] of all positions /
Total current liquidityof all positions (%)
To view, click on any position. Here's how to understand each section on this page.
- 1.View a breakdown of your unclaimed and claimed fees
- 2.Krystal calculates the total fees you have earned in this position
- 1.Current liquidity: current token distribution, and its current value (in USD)
- 2.Provided liquidity: token distribution at the point of time pool is set up, and its current value (in USD)
- 3.Krystal calculates your impermanent loss incurred in this position
To help you take decision on your position, Krystal displays Converted Price = the average price that your tokens had been converted due to market movement.
For eg. This user has spent 7,419.0102 ETH to buy 12,069,392.4997 USDC at the average price of 1 USDC = 0.0006147 ETH.
Predict your future earnings based on the current APR of your position.