Comment on page
Participating In The Sale
You are able to participate in the sale if:
- You have completed your KYC registration
- You have whitelisted your wallet under the correct pool and are given a certain allocation
Each token sale will be conducted in 3 phases.
- 1.Pre-Order: All pre-orders will be filled automatically at the start of the token sale. Any remaining allocation will be available to purchase. ONLY USERS who are given an allocation based on their tier can pre-order their allocation.
- 2.Token Sale: Token Sale runs on a First Come First Serve (FCFS) basis. All users who registered for the pool can purchase.
- 3.Last Call: All KYC-ed KrystalGO users can purchase No max cap of token amount First come first serve, until sold out
If you have a guaranteed allocation, please purchase within Pre-Order. If you miss your guaranteed allocation, it will be transferred to the second phase, where others are able to purchase the tokens.
Here are some steps to look out for when participating in each sale:
On the sale page, you can see all the information about the sale:
- 1.This is the timeline of the sale. Do make sure to register on time and prepare when the time comes.
- 2.Sale progress: this bar shows how many tokens have been purchased. The sale will end when the progress reaches 100%.
- 3.In this box, you could see your allocation and the ongoing phase. This is where you make the deposit transaction.
- 4.Token information: Here you could see how many tokens will be sold, the token rate, the currency that will be used.
Please check all of the information carefully.
- 1.Connect the wallet and select the correspondent blockchain of the project.
- 2.Approve the smart-contract,
- 1.This step is required when the currencies required by the pool are non-native tokens. You must approve their use on the pool's smart contract. For pools using native tokens, this step is skipped.
- 2.You only need to do this transaction once
- 1.Check your maximum allocation
- 2.Type in the amount you want to purchase (or click Max to auto-fill with your max) and click the “Deposit” button.
- 3.Confirm on your wallet and wait until the transaction is mined. When the transaction is confirmed, the purchase amount will be updated accordingly.
After all of these steps are done, you have successfully participated in the token sale.