Comment on page
Guess & Win
Think you've got what it takes to win the largest prize pool? Trade your eggs for tickets to guess the 6-digit number and win big!
This will show you information about the draw, including:
- 1.The total prize pool
- 2.Number of tickets claimed
- 3.The end date of the round
- 4.Number of tickets that you own
You will need to use a ticket to select a 6-digit number, and the winning number will be selected at the end of each round.
To qualify for any of the prize pots, the digits on your ticket must match the winning number in the correct order to win.
There are different prize pots depending on the number of digits on your ticket
You can win by matching either the first or last few digits with the winning number. If you do not get the first or last digit correct, you will not win any prizes.
Here is an example of how different numbers will qualify for different prize pots:
- Ticket A: The first 3 digits match, so this ticket only wins a “Match 3” prize.
- Ticket B: The last 2 digits match, so this ticket wins a “Match 2” prize.
- Ticket C: The first 3 digits and the last 2 digits match, so this ticket wins the highest matching numbers which is a “Match 3” prize.
- Ticket D: Neither the first nor last digit matched, so this ticket will not win any prize.
If more than 1 ticket qualifies for a prize pot, the prize for that pot will be split among all winners.
You will need to exchange 100 eggs for 1 ticket.
You can either choose your own lucky number or generate a random one.