Importing A Wallet On Krystal (Mobile)
If you already have an existing wallet on another application like Metamask or Trust Wallet, here are 2 steps to import this wallet to Krystal on mobile:
- 1.Select 'Import a wallet' on Krystal
- 2.Select the method of importing your wallet
After first launching the app on mobile and selecting 'Add wallet', you can select the 'Import Wallet' function.
If you have already created a wallet on Krystal, and want to import an existing wallet to Krystal, you will need to:
- 1.Select the bar on the top left-hand corner
- 2.Tap on the '+' icon at the top right-hand corner to create a new wallet
- 3.Select 'Import existing wallet'
You will be given the option to import a Multi-Chain wallet, or a network-specific wallet (more details here).
If you import a network-specific wallet for any EVM-compatible networks (all except Solana), you will import a wallet for all of these networks.
E.g. if you import a wallet on Ethereum, you will still be able to access the other EVM-compatible networks like BNB Smart Chain, Klaytn and Optimism.
After doing so, you will be able to import a wallet to Krystal using 3 methods:
- 1.JSON Keystore file
- 2.Private Key
- 3.Seed Phrase
The methods by which you can import a wallet on Krystal depend on the type of wallet you wish to create (more details here).
* After you have imported the wallet to Krystal, you may want to ensure that your wallet address and balance of your tokens are correctly reflected.