Importing A Wallet On Krystal (Mobile)
It is possible for you to import an existing wallet into your Krystal App.
Here are 2 steps to import a wallet to Krystal:
- 1.Select 'Import a wallet' on Krystal
- 2.Select the method of importing your wallet
After first launching the app on mobile, you will be asked to create or import a new wallet.
If you already have a wallet on Krystal, and want to import an existing wallet to Krystal, you will need to:
- 1.Go to 'Settings'
- 2.Select 'Manage Wallets' under 'ACCOUNT'
- 3.Tap on the '+' icon at the top right-hand corner and select 'Import a wallet'
After doing so, you will be able to import a wallet to Krystal using 3 methods:
- 1.JSON Keystore file
- 2.Private Key
- 3.Seed Phrase
* When importing a wallet to Krystal, you may want to make sure that your wallet address and balance of your tokens are all correct.
At the last step, you will be asked to add a Referral Code before importing your wallet into Krystal.